Everyone is needed NOW to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
- Practice social distancing. Please keep six feet between people and avoid direct physical contact.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue or elbow.
- Follow the Its Safer at Home order being issued on March 24th.
Today’s Frequently Asked Question(s)
How can local businesses help Green County?
What Should I Do?
- What should I do if I have been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results?
- What should I do if I had close contact with someone who has COVID-19?
- What should I do if I am diagnosed with COVID-19?
Green County Resources
Green County Guidance
- 2nd Positive Case in Green Co. PR 03-26-20
- Safer at Home Press Release 03-24-20
- First Case Press Release 03-20-20
- Testing Criteria Press Release 03-19-20
- Community Spread Press Release 03-18-20
- Mass Gatherings Press Release 03-16-20
- Events Press Release 03-13-20
- COVID-19 Press Release 03-13-20
- Green County Guidance for Businesses 03-12-20
State and Federal Guidance
Safer at Home
Long Term Care Facilities
- Long Term Care Facilities – WI DHS
- 03-20-20 WI DHS Guidance for LTC Facilities
- Guidance for Long Term Care Facilities
- Visitation and Long-Term Care Communities
You and Your Family
- Protect Yourself and Your Family
- Children and the Coronavirus – CDC
- Shopping Tips – English
- Consejos Para Compras – Español
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding CDC Guidance
- Wisconsin Grocers Association – Helpful Tips
- WIC Breastfeeding Guidance
- If you have questions or immediate needs releated to COVID-19, you can:
- Text COVID19 to 211-211,
- Visit 211Wisconsin.org, or
- Call 211.
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746. Provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling.
- School and Childcare Guidance
- Preparing your Schools for Coronavirus
- Workplace, Home and School Guidance
- Switchboard – COVID-19 information in many languages