Steps to get tested at a Green County COVI-19 Community Testing Site
- Click on the RED Button above.
- Sign up for your COVID-19 test through COVID-19 Connect.
- A QR code will be emailed to you after registering.
- Sign up for your testing appointment by selecting the date/location and time for your test.
- Print out or save the QR code that was emailed to you and bring it with you when you go to get tested.
Community Testing Site Locations
Monroe National Guard Armory
1130 30th Street
Monroe, WI 53566
Former Brodhead Fitness Center
804 23rd St.
Brodhead, WI 53520
Swiss Center of North America
507 Durst Rd
New Glarus, WI 53574
Locations & Times
Click HERE to view our Calendar
Testing is recommended for:
- Individuals experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19,
- People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
- Individuals who have been in close contact (within 6 feet for about 15 minutes) with a person with COVID-19, regardless of symptoms,
- Individuals without symptoms who have been instructed by public health or a health care provider to get a COVID-19 test for the purpose of preventing the spread of infection.