Register for Your COVID-19 Test
Click HERE to register for your COVID-19 test.
After registering for your COVID-19 test you will receive an email from COVID-19 Connect with a QR code (like a bar code) that you will need to bring with you when you get tested. If you do not receive the email please check your junk/spam folder. We will scan the code when you arrive, so please be sure to have it printed out or saved on your phone. This step will make the testing process faster and easier for you and for the testing staff.
***Your QR code is only valid for one test, you cannot re-use the same QR code to get tested multiple times. Please re-register each time you get tested for COVID-19. Each QR code is only valid for 7 days, so if you do not get tested within the 7 days after you registered please re-register and get a new QR code.
GCPH COVID-19 Testing Information:
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Green County Public Health Department (N3152 WI-81, Monroe, WI 53566)
- Outside underneath the over-hang in the front of the building
Click HERE to view our Calendar
* No appointment is necessary, but please be sure to register for your test ahead of time (see above).
Free COVID-19 testing will be available for anyone 12 months old and older. Anyone 12 months-17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian authorized to give consent for the COVID-19 test on their behalf.
Additional Testing Options
People experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and un-vaccinated people who have been in close contact with someone tested positive for COVID-19, who have health insurance, are encouraged to contact their healthcare provider to get tested for COVID-19.
Additional testing options can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Health Services community testing site webpage.
Click HERE to visit the map.
Who Should get Tested?
Testing is recommended for:
- Individuals experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19,
- People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
- Individuals who have been in close contact (within 6 feet for about 15 minutes) with a person with COVID-19, regardless of symptoms,
- Individuals without symptoms who have been instructed by public health or a health care provider to get a COVID-19 test for the purpose of preventing the spread of infection.
After getting tested:
- Stay home. Do not go out while you wait for your COVID-19 test results.
- If your test result is negative you will be notified through email, if you provided a valid email address.
- If your test result is positive your local public health department will call you.
- If it has been more than 5 days since you were tested, you can contact the Wisconsin COVID-19 Results Line at (866) 419-6988.