Inspections, Licensing & Complaints

Food, Lodging, Campgrounds and Pools

The Wisconsin Department Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) is now responsible for the licensing and regulation of every public restaurant, swimming pool, campground, recreational education camp, lodging establishment, food operation, and vending machine business in the state of Wisconsin.

For information about licensing go to:  Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection  or call 608-224-4720

To file a complaint go to: Complaints

To review Restaurant and Food Service inspections go to: Inspections

Tattoo & Body Art

For licensing and information go to: Department of Safety & Professional Services or call 608-266-2112.

To make a complaint against a professional or professional business (Accountant, Hairdresser, etc.) or against a tradesperson (plumber, builder etc.), go to: Complaints.